To receive designation credit, you must certify you reviewed all materials and then complete the exam.
- Enter the associated license number to ensure you can receive a certificate after successfully completing the exam. If electing CFP credit this will also be used to submit your credits to the CFP Board.
- The exam requires a passing score of 70%. If this score is not achieved on the first attempt you will have the option to retake the exam until this score is achieved.
- If electing CFP credit your credits will be submitted within two business days of exam completion.
- If electing credit for any other designation you will receive a certificate of completion and will need to self-report your credits to the appropriate designation.
- Please contact email@example.com with any questions.